KRYSTINA X

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KRYSTINA X

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: KRYSTINA X

Post by balou »

20 years ago when I was a young student girls looked like her - and because of that I like it very much. Krystina is a very classic girl and I hope she won`t shave too much and let us show more.

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Voilà tout à fait mon genre de fille.
Une belle brune à la beauté naturelle.

J'espère qu'il y aura d'autres choses avec elle

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

cambaceres wrote:Une belle brune à la beauté naturelle.
Absolument, une déscription excellente. Elle est spéciale, positive spéciale. Elle me plait avec chaque heure mieux.

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

She is very pretty, I love natural beauty like her

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wanted bring her to Budapest but finaly it's not happened ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

:cry: fuck...what a pity...
but the world is full of beautiful girls like her and better than her...certainly you have many of them to show here :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have some ....

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

20 years ago when I was a young student girls looked like her - and because of that I like it very much. Krystina is a very classic girl and I hope she won`t shave too much and let us show more.
Those are my feelings also. :)
Her thick bush reminds me of another story. Sometimes when there is a slow news day, local news will fill in with unusual stories from all over the world. Once on the 6:00 news they ran a story about a beauty pageant in Moscow. Like all American beauty pageants, the girls all danced together in costumes. What was unusual, was the Russian girls were wearing American Indian costumes with a small piece of fabric hanging down from their stomach, like Indian braves wore when going into battle. As they danced the cloth flew up and you could see their luscious trimmed bush. I waited for the news later at 11:00, with the VCR recording. But they must have heard from some viewers, because this time, the dancing was censored. :cry: :cry:

semsem
Padawan

Post by semsem »

pierre that girl i saw movies for her with another girl called luba, she is amazing, if you can contact krystina again can you ask her to bring that girl? you will be impressed.
trust me you ll never regret.