KRISTINE CRYSTALIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KRISTINE CRYSTALIS

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KRISTINE CRYSTALIS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was long and difficult to put her online but she's here and that one will make a lot of people VERY HAPPY !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Douceur , classe , charme , beauté , intelligence ... si si , ça existe , la preuve ...

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

so you were "serious" and "gentle", and all this gratis! :lol: :lol: :lol:
girls are fantastic sometimes..
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Even after all those "tortures" she became a good friend ! We are in touch by phone and I like this girl very much !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

I hope you have more of her in your stash, looks like a nice girl.

And when she finishes her studies tell us. In our country the government pays a few shrink sessions a year. Maybe i meet you there too :) .

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

She has a gorgeous body and she's smoking hot man! Also she's cool, and i liked the way she jumped on you after the casting,nice! You did not go easy on her, and she liked it, like i did. Did you do more shootings with her, PW?

By the way, Rocco fucked her and did not pay for it? Congrats to Rocco that he saved some couple of grands but what about the credibility of his business? People like to talk, as it's seen on this video. So after the sum of pluses and minuses, I don't think Rocco is the winner in this situation!

Again, worthed every cent I spent for Kristine, PW, thanks...

Goran

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Well I'm sure Rocco payed for the Sex scenes he filmed with her. But what i understand is that Rocco's castings are quite different than Pierre's. At least if you watch Rocco's older movies there is like 20 girls in the casting and Rocco jokes around and some of the girls maybe flash some tits and pussy, then he picks one or two girls and they show the fucking.

And she said it wasn't serious like with Pierre talking about how there was Hardcore sex in Pierre's casting etc. Or at least that is what i took of it. Rocco has been in the business for so long so i doubt he would of survived without paying.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At first I wanted censored this part because it was a dilemme for me to let someone speak bad about a friend. But in another way she admited she had fun making sex with him even if she was not happy to do it without getting paid after ! I kept it that way because it was important for me to show until which point my first goal is just to show the reality of the situation I have in my daily life !
After all depend of the credibility you want give or not to the girl words, you can also think maybe she lied or just said the truth !
Personnaly I think she was honest, but I have seen some girls sometime telling horrible things about me which was the opposite of the truth, so all is possible !!!
What is 100 % sure and true, Kristine has exploded the chart last night and got huge success...

PW

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Very pretty and humble girl. I like how you treated her, rough!

Very nice interview which shows once again why you are the best in the business. Did you ask Rocco about that issue? If he really did that he was not a professional.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde