KRISTINA LION

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
handsome
Guru

Re: KRISTINA LION

Post by handsome »

Thanks for detailed answer !

Can you load any additional BTS with her ? Would be great !!!

By the way, some years ago I saw an interview with her. It was shown on private gold TV channel. Can you load it, if you've got it ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I remember this interview because it was done in Seychelles but don't know where is it !
Yes some more BTS will come time by time !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

vano
Newb

Post by vano »

She is married and has a daughter. If you really need I can pass a message to her. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Give her a kiss from me and I hope she's fine and has a good life !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

vano wrote:She is married and has a daughter. If you really need I can pass a message to her
Thanks a lot for even this short info, vano ! What does she do now ? Housekeeping of work as a solicitor ? Wher does she live - Riga/Moscow ... ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm not sure she want we give those infos here, tell me first by email what she agree to be said, then we will see...

PW

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman ,

It has been soooo long since we have seen any more bts of her , can you please put another one up . im sure many of your paying member would appreciate to see more of kristina

please help

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I'll try now !

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm not sure she want we give those infos here, tell me first by email what she agree to be said, then we will see...
Why, Pierre ? Why so complicated ? There were just general questions ! I'm not asking about her personal address or some other private things. Do you really think I'm gonna fing her and do someting bad for her life ? :( :( :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I hope not !!! It's just because I prefer ask before there is any problem for the girls !

PW