KITTY RICH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KITTY RICH

Post by admin »

Curious George
Guru

Re: KITTY RICH

Post by Curious George »

Almost all of Pierre's fans will enjoy this one.
After the usual interview, Kitty comes back a couple of day's later. Pierre shows the backup camera footage, which is very interesting because it is like you are standing in a corner of the room and watching what goes on. Behind the Scenes. At first it is like the proverbial "Chinese Fire Drill", with everyone running around and then leaving just Kitty and Pierre in the room alone.
Then it gets serious.
I will not spoil the surprise. Watch it. :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hope you'll like this very hard and special casting !!!
(Balou will like it for sure !)
I give it this way now ( with the control camera ) but I tell you in advance, do not ask the same thing always, it was exceptionnal this time only !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Great casting and update! She wanted the treatment badly and she received it! :D :D Bravo Master!

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

Thank you Pierre!!!

We were only a few days ago asking for a 'fly-on-the-wall' perspective and you have given it to us so quickly. Bravo!

with-pierre/casting-with-pierre-transla ... t7190.html

Great to see you guys just hanging out, relaxed, joking around, waiting for the next girl to knock at the door begging to be fucked...what a life!!

It is possible to see so much more in this kind of shot - natural body language and expressions we never get to see because everybody usually has their 'sex face' on :twisted:

Say Hi to David and Alain from us and thanks again for sharing :D

ps. who's the big breasted blond (interpreter?)? ex model?

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Oh yes, I enjoyed a lot :)

Second highlight after the brown destructions was her ass walk after the action - this is the great thing after a hard anal action, the girl feels it 12 to 24 hours after when she makes breakfast with her boyfriend, when she`s back in work in the office and so on...

She got it as she deserved it!

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

Very nice Pierre... Did she get the PAL treatment as well?

DonJamon
Guru

Post by DonJamon »

PAL???

Penis Asshole Licking?

:D

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Yes the interpreteur looked very hot was she an ex model Pierre can we get some info, :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK guys, thanks for nice comments, I'm glad you enjoyed that one !!!
About PAL, curiously I forgot because I was already focus on the Russian girl waiting down.
About the translator, it's still the same adorablke one, miss Gabriella Tchekan aka Nikita Valentine ( I must change her name on the site ) who is still incredible at her age : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/girl/gab ... hekan_2162

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!