KITTIE KU

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
alonsete
Padawan

Re: KITTIE KU

Post by alonsete »

its very clear that you dont like fake breasts hahaha :lol: you dont touch them until the end and only one little lick
next time grab them and squeeze them in the name of your fans :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but I can do it with Caylian because they was like real one on touch but when it's like a stone I loose the feeling and my dick can't be hard ! But anyway I think she got the treatment "woodman style" ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Why does the video stops suddenly on the minute 47? What happened next?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Are you dump ? What do you want more ? It's finished, you didn't understood it ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

No need for the aggressiveness. You have a tendency to attack and insult your fans; no wonder many are disappointed (including me) by your attitude. The video stops suddenly, no WoodmanCastingX animation, no girl leaving to the shower or an interview later, I thought there was a problem with the file and that is why I was asking.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

toi wrote:The video stops suddenly, no WoodmanCastingX animation, no girl leaving to the shower or an interview later, I thought there was a problem with the file and that is why I was asking.
If you had written like this the first time, it would be easier for Pierre to seperate you helpfull message from all the "why no sex" requests he gets all time... just my two cents

Which version did you watch?
The streaming version seems ok...
08.11.jpg

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

toi wrote:No need for the aggressiveness. You have a tendency to attack and insult your fans; no wonder many are disappointed (including me) by your attitude.
I think this is part of his humor - mixed with the fact that when one answers so many questions a day, that one can easily become perturbed with one that seems simple. Maybe he's not a saint when it comes to patients, but many of us enjoy the "aggression" and are rarely, if ever, disappointed.

Of course I understand why you asked this question... but GOSH you guys can be way too sensitive :roll:
omnia vincit amor

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

rafale wrote:many of us enjoy the "aggression" and are rarely, if ever, disappointed.
always knew you love to be spanked! :lol:
hein?

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

totoro wrote:
rafale wrote:many of us enjoy the "aggression" and are rarely, if ever, disappointed.
always knew you love to be spanked! :lol:

Ohhhh OUIIII!!!! :lol:
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Phelan and others !
Yes Toi, if you had tell first as you told it in second message, for sure I will have been more cool but unfortunatly it wasn't a sweet way ...
I fact the cast in complete and even the jingle at the end is there ... so all this discution was for nothing !!!

PW