KIRA QUEEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KIRA QUEEN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is because she is strong and the nicest person on earth.
Fuck all bastard cowards who don't have courage to be a real man and wish to kill women. They will never succeed in that and they will be the first ones to disappeared from our planet, not her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes she is because she is strong and the nicest person on earth.
Fuck all bastard cowards who don't have courage to be a real man and wish to kill women. They will never succeed in that and they will be the first ones to disappeared from our planet, not her !!!

PW
Glad to hear and I agree!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Salut Pierre si tu as le temps de faire une mise à jour Kira pense à nous , merci.
Je sais que tu es très occupé !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu as raison mais je vais essayer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Zanderfish76
Padawan

Post by Zanderfish76 »

Hello Pierre, I saw on kiras snapchat you met with her again lately,I hope this means we can finally see some amazing new content with her very soon ??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kira is a top friend and because of that we meet very often for lunch, dinner or a simple drink.
It doesn't mean the job is connected to our meeting ...
But yes you'll have something with her probably this month.

PW

IndianaS
Newb

Post by IndianaS »

She speaks about you or another company ?
Attachments
Twitter 2018-09-29  09.40.am.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should read my post above yours, SHE IS A TOP FRIEND and I love her so much !!!
She speaks about the company Allscans who did the casting pictures below her Tweet.
I was kind enough to bring Ginebra Bellucci to them myself to avoid for her to paid a taxi for meet them. They did not even told me "thank you", they took some pictures of her and they said they will not book her". It's their right but at least they could have give her some money if they use the images... and same for Kira obviously.

But Luna Corazon speaks about me of course and I feel soon I will have to put online her model-release and her papers if she is so dump to continue to tell she did a job where she did not sign anything and without ID etc ...

But Kira is a marvelous person very correct with me since 8 years and this is the difference between people having a real " corazon" ( HEART ) under their chest and those who are just a mean wallet with legs !!!
I never have problem with good girls and in 30 years with few thousand of scenes, less than 20 girls have a complain for something with me. Easy to understand the mind of their deep intentions ...

Just have a look on the interview of Kira and the interview of Luna, and tell me who is the mean one, who is obviously just focus on money and fame, who just expect to burn all on her way, for sure not the angel with xenon eyes !!!

PW

Zanderfish76
Padawan

Post by Zanderfish76 »

Pierre please release some new material with Kira just to remind us how marvellous and correct she is!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahahah good try !!!

PW