KINSLEY EDEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
DrNa
Padawan

Re: KINSLEY EDEN

Post by DrNa »

I bet we have to wait months for the first scene. :(

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello
Thanks to Kinsley and Pierre for making this happen :D 8-) :!:

lol months
the youth of today have no patience :roll:

be grateful it will be released, there are some scenes from other producers and model
who it is unlikely they will ever release :cry:

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

It looks like she had a good enough time with Pierre, she's thinking of doing another anal. She's been tweeting with the producer of PhillyButtSluts.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

There is nothing like a beautiful American teenager to get a "rise" out of me in the morning.
Pierre: We all know that we will have to wait before seeing the casting, but please post a few more still photos to keep "up" our interest each week, and then the beginning of the interview.

I love your stories. When you can, please tell us a little bit more about how you made first contact, and your impressions of her when you first met. It makes her more personable.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm seriously thinking make the video coming online fast after getting so many request since two days !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

Salut Pierre,

N'hésite plus, balance la vidéo !!!!!!

dgedge

DrNa
Padawan

Post by DrNa »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm seriously thinking make the video coming online fast after getting so many request since two days !!!

PW
Would be great! It's really unusual that an American girl goes the step from solo to DP.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

That would be exceptional, Pierre! :) Looking forward to this almost as much as I am the Lexi DP! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you, Pierre!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

merci j'espères que t'as eu le temps de voir d'autres filles durant ton séjour !

Werder
Padawan

Post by Werder »

http://ladirectmodels.com/talent.php?id ... der=female

Amazing model. Great girl! Very beautiful, fantastic body... How was she in bed?