KIM BSG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kopf
Guru

Re: KIM BSG

Post by Kopf »

can you upload the BTS from the film in Bali - that would be great.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I have always been puzzled by her "last name" BSG :?: :?:

I fell in love when I saw her nude. She had great breasts, and a full figure at 18. But I was very disappointed that while there was a good sex scene in the boat, but there was no initiation.
I do understand that you had a very difficult time getting her to have an orgasm. I liked the one BTS that you did show. Could you show the other BTS?
Is there any part of the initiation that you can show? I would love to see you inside her.

Thanks in advance.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I remember the sad story that you told about the corrupt officials there. I have only fond memories about our High School Glee Club singing songs from the musical South Pacific, including Bali High. Your video on the lake is gorgeous. Kim has full firm breasts as only a teenager can. And in that sunlight, she shows something quite rare, blonde pubic hair. I am sure that there are others who fantasize about running their tongue through that "ripe wheat field" between her legs. :D

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

Curious George wrote:I have always been puzzled by her "last name" BSG :?: :?:

I fell in love when I saw her nude. She had great breasts, and a full figure at 18. But I was very disappointed that while there was a good sex scene in the boat, but there was no initiation.
I do understand that you had a very difficult time getting her to have an orgasm. I liked the one BTS that you did show. Could you show the other BTS?
Is there any part of the initiation that you can show? I would love to see you inside her.

Thanks in advance.
I agree with what you wrote. There is another BTS of her online from a botanic garden but quiet dark there not much to see hahah
that is why I hope that the other BTS from the film in Bali is uploaded soon!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have always been puzzled by her "last name" BSG
I gave her that name because of Kim Bassinger !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Oh Yes. That is a perfect stage name to give her. :D
They are very similar in looks. My favorite Kim Bassinger movie was "9 1/2 Weeks". It also starred Mikey Rourke. The plot involved a couple getting into experimental sex. It was ahead of its time in the US, making only $7 million, and costing $17 million to make. But when released worldwide, it eventually grossed over $100 million. It set new sexual boundaries for Hollywood films.
This one is worth renting. :D

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

In case some of you do not understand why the film was important.............
For hundreds of years, religion kept us (particularily women) from enjoying sex. Its only purpose was to create babies. Then some researchers printed reports about the pleasure of sex. It was scandalous. Then this movie came along. :shock: :shock:
Notice some of Pierre's videos. The girl is blindfolded. Without the sense of sight, the brain concentrates on the other senses, the sense of touch and hearing. A light slap on the ass, increases the sense of touch. In doing so, the woman's feelings during sex are INCREASED. What Pierre is doing is to giving the woman a better sexual experience.

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

I hope woodman will soon put online the movie of bali.

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre, and have her video where she is and do you have sex?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impossible !!! I already told this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!