KIARA LORD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Ricardo try again
Padawan

Re: KIARA LORD

Post by Ricardo try again »

She is very kind to everyone. No doubt she is smart, and good you changed your mind about.How much she asked now for the scene ? Less than before ?
I just hope now you will finally do that anal with Kiara, and like this in exchange she will become a smart angel from now on, until she will not enjoy it with others too.
Keep up the good "seduction work", with the logo " WoodmANAL connecting people " .

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry, something is in the air !!!

In live just for you guy :

IMG_0061.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

I hope you can get her ass. Ironic she tries something for you right after you insult her lol.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Where did I "insult" her ?
We found out some people ( has often with me unfortunately ) told her one thing and to me another, creating bad situation.
She was represented by an agent till this week whom did not really wanted us to be in good term. This is over and I think it's better that way.
Thanks to Gina Gerson, friend with both of us, having helped cleared all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ricardobisrepetita
Padawan

Post by Ricardobisrepetita »

No you never insult nobody :lol: I`m curious how much did cost you this meeting with kiara ? I hope less than she asked for that vaginal scene before.Do they share the money you paid her with Gina Gerson, or did you paid some agent fee separate to the lovely Gina ? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well if it was just a question of "money" and you had more brain than hate, this meeting will have been arranged long time ago because in that case I will have simply fixed all with a check three years ago !!!
But no, and it's just happened because Gina who is a sweet heart was tired to listen people like you opening their mouths for nothing and tell gossip about Kiara or me without know any details.
So, as a good friend of both side, she only pushed her and me to meet again.
I'm so glad she did it and for sure she never asked money for this because she is not like that ...

PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

So did you bang her or is it planned? I saw her with a pov scene with Rocco and I think she can take the woodman treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYxxenm_BE

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kiara-Lord-and-PW.jpg
PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! Well done, Pierre! Congratulations Kiara!! :D "All good things come to he who waits." :D I am sure Kiara enjoyed her introduction to the Woodman technique...Now we can all look forward to the release of Kiara's release from anxiety about anal sex with you! ;) :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This casting will be on pre-sale soon ...

PW