KIARA LORD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Fetisch swede
Guru

Re: KIARA LORD

Post by Fetisch swede »

It's in the video !!!
PW

I meant that part when Kiara say "i wanna be fucked missionary "
But that part is missing in the video

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I found out what is your problem and it will be fixed today ( I don't want you miss her first squirt ).
The high resolution streaming was not complete that's why I think you did not get all.

The 430p is complete
Capture d’écran 2017-02-20 à 08.20.26.png
but the 1080p is not. But this evening will ...
Capture d’écran 2017-02-20 à 08.25.19.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Fetisch swede
Guru

Post by Fetisch swede »

Yeah now am happy. ...damn what a perfect exating video,really topclas.
The squrting was awsome but there are so many situvation in this video so i cant belive you and Kiara make so good scen WOW :D :D

I like The conversation and Kiara really can talk so am getting so horny. :D
Also am a fan of the missionary and kissing parts, for me they can last for ever Hahahaha. ...same as Zuize szum (wrong spelling i know )

So i will give this video 10 points out of 10 .......THANK YOU KIARA AND PIERRE.
CN

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Incroyable la suite du casting ! Tu l'as vraiment poussé , c'est pas demain la veille que d'autres prods pourront la faire aller aussi loin , merci Pierre ! :) :) :)

Jasionz
Padawan

Post by Jasionz »

What a stunning angel.. feel lost in that blue eyes and yet.. horny as hell,
especially when such a beauty start to deep her tongue inside the Maestro Pierre ass..
Love her..

Molokai
Padawan

Post by Molokai »

The video is great, great job as always Pierre, but may I ask in which minute is her squirt? I am looking for it but I can't find it because, well, the video is so good I usually don't reach the end of it if you know what I mean :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You did not see it maybe because you try watch it somewhere else where it's a shorter version !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tobasmina
Guru

Post by tobasmina »

pierre comparé a toute les fois ou tu t'est fais lécher le cul tu pourrais nous dire comment c'etais avec kiera le asslick

la bise

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle fait tout très bien cette demoiselle, elle n'est pas seulement jolie !!!
Franchement les sensations de l'anulingus dépendent essentiellement de la manière dont la personne lèche mais aussi du mélange de l'action exterieure et éventuellement intérieure ( si introduction de la langue ) qui joue beaucoup sur le plan psychologique.
Donc il y a enormément de variantes "techniquement parlant" mais le simple fait qu'une fille accepte de le faire est déjà un plaisir en soit !!!

PW

tobasmina
Guru

Post by tobasmina »

pierre ont peut savoir pourquoi tu a été si tendre avec elle?

AUCUNE BAFFE, AUCUN ÉTRANGLEMENT je croyais qu'elle voulais ouvrir son esprit est s"amélioré je ne comprend pas?

es que la dp sera pareil?