KIARA LORD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ragingboner
Guru

Re: KIARA LORD

Post by ragingboner »

YES THANK YOU PIERRE. Even if it doesen't fill up immediatly, atleast it's good to know it will probably be out relatively soon :D But i have no doubts Kiara will be very popular

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

More she will be, faster you will have it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Génial, 3 ans après elle s'est enfin décidée à lâcher ! Merci au roi Pierre !

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

Trailer come?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well seems Christmas was not the best period to propose a pre-sale ( only 3 % means it will be as long like Shona Rivers ) , so I have time before show any trailer !!! LOL

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well seems Christmas was not the best period to propose a pre-sale ( only 3 % means it will be as long like Shona Rivers ) , so I have time before show any trailer !!! LOL

PW
Just a question, if i donate, even as a member, i get to keep the scene permanently right? Sort of buying like other scenes?

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well seems Christmas was not the best period to propose a pre-sale ( only 3 % means it will be as long like Shona Rivers ) , so I have time before show any trailer !!! LOL

PW

The trailer would be motivator... ;) ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

if i donate, even as a member, i get to keep the scene permanently right? Sort of buying like other scenes?
Of course !!!

PW

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
if i donate, even as a member, i get to keep the scene permanently right? Sort of buying like other scenes?
Of course !!!

PW

How many credits are needed altogether?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

5 is the basis to get the video but you can give more if you wish make the video faster online, it's unlimited ( until the box reach 100 % of course ...)

PW