KIA WINSTON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
arnoldsty
Padawan

Re: KIA WINSTON

Post by arnoldsty »

What do you mean you were ultra rude to Kia? Was it rough sex, the kind that you did with Tereza(Czech from 2002) or Rosee(Hungarian and also in HBO doc).

I think those were among the roughest scenes from your castings. Especially Rosee, you hit her a lot, including slapping her on face. at times felt a little too much.

Is the scene with Kia something similar and that's why she won't agree. She regularly does bisex scenes now, so what is the hangup.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was "that's" style yes !!! But about rude sex, Slavina is even stronger than what you did and in few hours will be on front page ISABELLE SOLIS and that one is what I call a "very rude one" !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

arnoldsty
Padawan

Post by arnoldsty »

I did not understand your reply.

So the casting is with Kia Winston is a "very rude one"? And that is the reason she will not give permission to release it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

arnoldsty
Padawan

Post by arnoldsty »

Her birthdate is Nov 28, 1984 and she came to you on Nov 30, 2002. Which means she was just 18 yrs and 2 days old!!! Seems like you are really pushing it sometimes.

Seems like she is regretting the scene. Or she just wants a very high price.

Can you make a list of all the "very rude scenes". Also, which country's girls did you shoot the most number of rude scenes with?

Btw, Did you piss on her? Just knowing about it makes her sound kinky.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't push nothing, 18 it's 18 !!! Angel Rivas and some others have been working the day of their 18 th birthday for me and it's not a reason to feel guilty of anything !
I don't answer anymore question about piss and about her casting I told you the situation. I have no problem with her and I don't think she has problem with me except I must respect her wishes !!!

PW

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Thanks for your answers Pierre. You say she didn't want to sign the release given the 'rudeness' of the scene. Did you ask her recently (again) to sign the release or only short after the initiation and other works she did for you?
I can understand when she didn't want to sign when she just started, but in 2011 (especially knowing what she shoots now like pis/fist/bi etc) she might have changed her mind since she's rejoined the business for the money?

I just think she lookes insanely hot in the casting and would really like to see you and her in action.

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Maybe Pierre you should scout the interest among the community and if there are enough fans interested on her casting, you could try and ask her again. Probably now that she is older and more mature she sees things differently and agrees to release her casting.

Nothing to lose and plenty to win! win-win situation! :roll:
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

That would be cool !

Sometimes it makes me sick to think about all those hidden treasures :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me I'm always positive and concentrated on the next one !!! It's normal, it's the law of my business, just since I'm back from Mexico I had sex with 16 girls, but on two have accepted I show it on internet !
And because of piracy it will be less and less who will agree, I have closed my site in Hungary and Czech Republic but it's not enough, they don't trust anymore in that ... thanks again to all the free site !
As I said, soon if nothing change, this industry will collapse !

PW