KENDALL KAYDEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Eddy15
Guru

Re: KENDALL KAYDEN

Post by Eddy15 »

Hell yes, here we go!!

hackfried
Padawan

Post by hackfried »

wow,
bravo!

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

Wowwwwwwwwww u have been with two sisters in the same house and what did u do with them :D

LondonBoy
Guru

Post by LondonBoy »

OMG! This girl really is a 10. When do we get the next bit Pierre? Please let it be sooooooooooooon........

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

March or April !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JD-009
Newb

Post by JD-009 »

Pierre,

I didn't know where else I should put this message to you, so please forgive me if it's in the wrong spot. I am a member of the Adult DVD Talk forums and participate on the "First Anals" board. The last few times you've posted there, I saw that you received (in my opinion) very rude treatment. Please don't let that discourage you from participating there. Please accept my apology on behalf of my community and my personal thanks for all the work you do. You are very much revered and appreciated.

Yours,

JD

Lecter
Padawan

Post by Lecter »

Wow!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

JD-009, I apreciate, thank you very much !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Excited for her anal scene Pierre. Can we get a preview picture please?

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

JD-009 wrote:Pierre,

I didn't know where else I should put this message to you, so please forgive me if it's in the wrong spot. I am a member of the Adult DVD Talk forums and participate on the "First Anals" board. The last few times you've posted there, I saw that you received (in my opinion) very rude treatment.
JD
I've checked the topics, it seems always same dudes on every forums having the same arguments.
To me, it sounds like a guy complaining about the specials effects not as good in a movie from Dardenne brothers compared to what does Georges Lucas. And so Dardenne are bad movie makers.
Hilarious.
hein?