KENDALL KAYDEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KENDALL KAYDEN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There was a great light yes it's true ...
The upload has been much longer than expected but the video will be online around 3 or 4 pm.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There was a great light yes it's true, this room is very nice, this is also where I did the first anal of her sister Kayla ...
So much fun everytime I have sex with Kendall, she is really a fantastic girl !!!
Kendall-Kayden-in-bath.jpg
http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/kendal ... f-195.8953

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rocksodp
Padawan

Post by rocksodp »

We can tell watching her vids she really like what she do and dont fake it, she's cool and refreshing that's why she's my favorite girl in the industry.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Your ability to bring these young women to places they had never considered is again evident in Kendall's reaction to your touch!! :D :D This is what I love about this site...authentic responses...no acting! 8-) 8-) I love it! Thank you, Pierre and Kendall! :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW

rocksodp
Padawan

Post by rocksodp »

Kendall is shooting again so if you want to give her a phone call it's the perfect timing ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:D :D :D

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Maybe she is ready for the "Full Treatment" wit you AND your crew! ;) :) :roll:

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Would love to see Another scene with Kayla she is the Ultimate girl for me right up there with Lexi Lowe Viola and Many others. Pierre you are a gentlemen us guys could only ever dream of having sex with such lovely girls. So i applaud you on doing this on a daily basis. Best wishes to yourself and Sophie for Christmas and long may your work Continue. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot Darren73 and be sure if I cross Kendall in 2017, for sure I'll do something new with this angel !!!

PW