KAYLA KAYDEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
poeman68
Padawan

Re: KAYLA KAYDEN

Post by poeman68 »

Fuck all the haters with their stupid comments. They should first get laid and maybe then speak.

Dude you continue to deliver.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will don't worry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

I don't mind the donate thing, but it seems like you have a different taste when it comes to the scenes you think are worth donating for. Me personally I love DPs especially of first timers. None of the donate scenes were of DPs except Nekane, but she wasn't really my type. If you did a donate for the Zelina Flash DP, I'd definitely donate for that. Or a donate for Empera or Baby Jewel. I don't care about some American girl in a one on one with fake tits. 'There's a reason it took so long for her donate box to fill.

fleczer
Padawan

Post by fleczer »

Great job :) i bought and i don't regret. So now i'm waiting for Celine Verlant and Angelina Brill. Thank you once again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think I will show Angelina Brill one day but Celine Verlant, yes of course !!!
About kind of scenes for donation, well it's not a question of DP or just anal, it's a question of be sure I get back what I have invest without been fucked by pirates.

That's all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I don't think I will show Angelina Brill one day but Celine Verlant, yes of course !!!
About kind of scenes for donation, well it's not a question of DP or just anal, it's a question of be sure I get back what I have invest without been fucked by pirates.

That's all !!!

PW
I understand that. Let's say this scene cost you $5000 and Zelina Flash cost you $1000. It doesn't necessarily mean it's worth more because you paid more. If you did the donate thing for Zelina instead the donations would likely more than make up for the extra money spent on this scene. At the end of the day you want your money in to be much more than what you spend obviously.

You're in this business for so long though, I'm sure you know best though. Either way, I will be a fan of yours until the sad day that is the day you retire.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's good to read this !!!
I am not out before the day I Will not feel anymore the need to make millions of men happy worldwide !!!

PW

blue_kidsss
Newb

Post by blue_kidsss »

HI Pierre, Next video of kayla should be gangbang..?

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

For me she is more sexy and I liked her more than kendal but as a character I prefer kendal, looks like kendal tells her all what you will do ( she refuse to do rimjob but when you said I will punish you looks like she know what will do she directly go to bath and open her mouth , this was the sexiest part for me but I was looking forward to see her mouth full of ..... but looks like she refuse to show it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course ...

PW