KAYLA KAYDEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
onlybalogna
Padawan

Re: KAYLA KAYDEN

Post by onlybalogna »

I'm sorry if I came across as an asshole. I was trying to be critical, but I came across ins being deliberately inflammatory. I apologize for that. I was just trying to hammer the point home that this whole process has way too many holes in it, and way too many ways for potential issues.

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Thanks for the background Pierre. It's inevitable people have some frustrations but in the end most of us put up with those and don't moan because we love what you do. I read ADT forum some days and wonder why the fuck some of the guys put so much effort into hating you. As said above if you like it stay, if you don't ignore it. I guess some of them don't like to see their favourites fucked this way or hate to wait.

Anyway keep up the great work and thanks

Eddy

Ps please upload Trillium while you are at it
lOL!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!
Yes Trillium will be not so long now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Looking forward to seeing Kayla's scene today. Hopefully she got the special treatment at the end like her sister

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

admin

KAYLA KAYDEN

Post by admin »

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

ENORME !!! merci !

jwolf2334
Newb

Post by jwolf2334 »

Is this Kayla's new anal video? Because I donated to it, and I don't have access to this video.

onlybalogna
Padawan

Post by onlybalogna »

Top notch video. I'm not a fan of waiting 5 days to download it, but top notch.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

jwolf2334 if you have donate less than the price of the video ( 5 credits ) then it's just a donation. If you gave 5 or more, then you must contact the support, maybe you have been forgotten ...

PW