KATY ROSE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KELLY STARK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Man, it's is problem, I don't want to know about it, it's even part of his private life and no one has to judge him. He was straight enough to tell the truth about himself during the casting and I respect him for that !!! I suggest you to do the same and just focus on his beautiful girlfriend who is an angel !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

Thanks to her boyfried...his ass is not my business...he can do whatever he want with it, thanks to him we can see this fantastic beauty in action...and this is the only important thing.
Pierre for president...you are the number one.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

playa_69
Padawan

Post by playa_69 »

ok i have to agree, gr8t casting... :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course !!!

PW

remkang
Guru

Post by remkang »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Of course not, I always have condom, it's just that sometime I think about you guys and if my cock is very hard, I push a bit the ring inside. Like that it looks almost like if I don't have it. But it can happen there are some accidents and the condom disapear inside intestines. It's happened recently with Azure Storm who was a bit nervous after the cum shot when I had to play the "spelunker" to find it ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Ok.....It really does not matter if you are wearing or not.....rather would prefer if you not, would be better for scene but that has been your decision for a long time and no issues there. You would remember I asked the same question about second part of Holly's Wunf. The reason I asked was coz along with condom not being visible, in both scenes in the second part of their anal fucking the shots of your cock going inside their ass and coming out of their ass is not available. Found it strange so I asked. No worries.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Generaly when I feel it could be a bad result interm of visual, I take of first my dick without the camera see it, like that if there is shit I can cut.
I do not follow this rule at 100 % but I do my best for it !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Superbe ! rien à dire tu l'as atomisée celle là ! :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes true but she did her first DP with my team and also Esis Gilbert !!!

PW
Any idea when this scene will be released? A preview pic of Kelly in DP would ease the wait a bit 8-) What about a WUNF with her?