KATIA VASQUEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KATIA VASQUEZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I try to make happy everyone but there are priorities and as you can see you're one of the rare person asking for this girl. But OK it's Christmas and I'll prepare this initiation for you ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Thank You Pierre!!
I will consider this as my Christmas gift for being your fan since 1993 :lol: :lol:

Joyeux Nöel pour Sophie et toi.
Best regards,
Spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!
She will be the next.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First time Anal and DP coming today :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _8566.html
KATIA-VASQUEZ---DP.jpg
PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

EXCELENT UPDATE MASTER PIERRE!!!!

iilic
Padawan

Post by iilic »

I love shy girls like her.
She sucked all cock and took loads, great job :D
Can't wait to see her lick ass and swallow piss, I hope you have such plans ;)

AlejoSolitario
Padawan

Post by AlejoSolitario »

Wow ... pierre ... that vagina more juicy and delicious ... I imagine she is in the top 10 of the most juicy vaginas that you have casting ... nothing else after your anal, when you take David can To see her delicious vaginal juices

What is your top 10 of the most juicy vaginas? ... I think this beautiful woman and Suzy Rainbow are two of her

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I think most juicy vagina ( more wet I think you mean ) of 2016 is for sure Mina Sauvage.
Then 5 next prices I will said Elle Rose, Cassie Fire, Angel Rush, Ines Lanvin and Trillium.
For third row I give you 12 names:
Viola Bailey's, Natasha Starr, Ester Lamy, Lana Ray, Lovenia Lux, Emma Hix, Apolonia, Sweety Lane, Kira Parvati, Kendall Kayden, Shona River, Linda Leclair.

About the 3 driest pussies of the year :
Serenity Haze, Jennifer Pierce, and the third one is not online yet, it's a new brunette babe from CZ very pretty but her pussy was like a cheese grater !!!
I don't want mention her name as she is a beginner and supposed become one of the main one in Prague in 2017 but good luck to all performers with her. And her ass was also a disaster to fuck so I stopped all after few minutes and only her interview will be showed very soon ...

PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

Do you have more with Katia?!?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No sir !!!
She wanted but if you see the casting, you can understand why I did not made more ...

PW