KATIA SWED

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KATIA SWED

Post by admin »

toi
Guru

KATIA from SPF4

Post by toi »

Hi Pierre!

In Superfuckers 4 you film a red-haired big-breasted (in the video it says she is Swedish) girl being fucked by James. It is the wild camera scene in Paray-vieille poste. Who is she? what happened to her?
Katia.png
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KATIA from SPF4

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her name is Katia and the video was a fake wild camera... she is half hungarian and swedish but with Swedish nationality. She has perform in some good sex actions as SPF 4 and been my assistant also for hungarian/english translation for many sessions of castings and films after the lost of Gaby Wolf.
She's very intelligent and cool girl.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Bawdy
Padawan

Post by Bawdy »

Love Katia, she is so hot and it was so obvious she loved doing that scene, one of my favs :shock:

Bawdy 8-)

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Hi Pierre!!!

Talking about Superfuckers.... it is very strange that you have not uploaded Katia's casting, the short read hair "Swedish" girl that makes a wild camera (prepared) scene with James and that (if I'm not mistaken) worked for you also as an asistant or translator sometimes.

Please, put it online as soon as possible, it is one of my favourite girls ever....

best regards,
spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I will, she also did scene for me in a movie !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I know!!! I liked her very much since first scene in Superfuckers, she was.... different. Very round curves, big breast, short hair.... and she liked James a lot, it was in the atmosphere of the scene, even though it was a prepared wild camera, like the one with Eva Smith and Brigitta, they are probably the two scenes I preferred from the "old style".....
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True she liked him a lot ...

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The real casting and also the wild camera video with sex action will come on Dec 28 ...

PW

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Thanks Pierre!!! Perfect Christmas gift for me!! Now I 'll be bitting my nails for 3 days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After this, there's only one scene I miss from the "old" castings, Eva and Brigitta scene with you in Superfuckers 0. Then there's only new castings, the old ones would be complete for me.... ;) ;) ;) ;)