KATIA_DE_LYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KATIA_DE_LYS

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KATIA_DE_LYS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas de commentaire sur cette vidéo ? Comment est ce possible ? La première Cubaine du site et pas de réaction c'est étrange !
Je vous recommande de la voir c'est " caliente " avec cette demoiselle aux formes voluptueuses et 100% naturelles !!!
En plus elle est adorable et vous pouvez aussi consulter son website : http://www.katiadelys.com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

ben si un commentaire éclairé
le tien!
un corps incroyable cette petite, un joli coup de rein,un bon moment pour tout le monde
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je suis surpris qu'ici les latinos soient si peu apréciées car franchement ce sont des filles extraordinaires aussi !
Katia est un rayon de soleil dans notre terne pays où son sourire et sa joie de vivre font presque autant de bien que sa langue sur la bite !!!

I'm surprised that here latino girls have not so much success compared to east ones because honestly they are also incroyable !!!
Katia is a shining ray of light in our sad and dark country where her smile and happiness do such same pleasure than her tang on a dick !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Eugenio
Padawan

Post by Eugenio »

I first saw her only yesterday!
Yeah ... she is fucking amazing slut)))) I want to fuck her .... and now it's my dream)))

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She deserve more attention, she's great !

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Je suis surpris qu'ici les latinos soient si peu apréciées car franchement ce sont des filles extraordinaires aussi !
Katia est un rayon de soleil dans notre terne pays où son sourire et sa joie de vivre font presque autant de bien que sa langue sur la bite !!!

I'm surprised that here latino girls have not so much success compared to east ones because honestly they are also incroyable !!!
Katia is a shining ray of light in our sad and dark country where her smile and happiness do such same pleasure than her tang on a dick !!!

PW
On ne fait pas boire un âne qui n'a pas soif!/ You can take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.

Pierre si on t'aime tant c'est qu'on kiffe tes belles slaves sinon on changerai de crémerie.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui je sais bien mais je trouve que de temps en temps c'est bien de changer un peu !

PW

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

At first sight one could say that she is not a Woodman girl, the last casting with Aleska setted the bar very high and when I saw the thumbnail, Katia did not seem to be very attractive, but after watching the casting I can say: Everyone should give it a try! An amazing body and one of the best asses on the site.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You see, I told you she's very good !!!

PW