KATALYN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
audiphile
Newb

Re: Can you ID this girl Katarina?

Post by audiphile »

thanks! I was searching for Katarina but I guess she's listed under Katalyn instead.

Chinesefan
Newb

Re: KATALYN

Post by Chinesefan »

你好,Woodman.你有Katalyn的照片吗?我很喜欢她,希望你能发送一些她的照片到我的邮箱里。
Maybe you do not know Chinese.So I Translate it. Hello, Woodman. Do you have Katalyn's pictures? I like her very much, I wish you could send some pictures of her to my mailbox. Thanks a lot.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love the "Maybe you don't know chinese " :lol: Nice joke !!!
Sorry but I don't send pictures to anyone mailbox or I'll do just this non stop every day !
For casting pictures you have to be members and take it from the site.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

I like very much her "screaming sound" ,this girl is a jewel!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Was not is because I don't know where she is now but I would like ! It's true the way she moaning was so exciting !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

I think the experience with Rocco was shocking for her,it's a pity :cry: :cry: .....with you it never would be ended so,but this is my personal opinion about it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know if Rocco was so rude with her, she told me the work with Joachim was more difficult ...

PW

alyosha onizuka
Guru

Post by alyosha onizuka »

coucou woody!

tiens tu as mis une capote avec elle malgré qu'elle soit vierge? :o
comment que ça se fait? d'habitude avec les vierges tu te passes de capote, ou alors c'est elle qui l'avait demandé?

amicalement.
Onizuka 39 ans célibataire libre comme l'air obsédé et fier de l'être 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Depuis que je suis en serieuse relation de couple avec Sophie je met un préservatif que la fille soit vierge ou pas ! Il est aussi arrivé plusieurs fois que des vierges acceptent seulement avec préservatif de peur de tomber enceinte suite au rapport ...

PW

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

I was recently perusing your extensive collection and stumbled on to Katalyn. IMHO she has to be in the top five most all around gorgeous models on the site. I love the slight nerdiness that she possesses. Combine that with a wonderful smile, mysterious eyes and amazing body, she is nearly the perfect package...