KATALYN S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KATALYN S

Post by admin »

itzumee
Newb

Re: KATALYN S

Post by itzumee »

Ah yes, Katalyn Simon, what a transformation from her casting interview to the photoshoot with the guys, she looks so hot, would love to have seen that shoot as a proper movie as well as the photos.

boysrbxxx
Padawan

Post by boysrbxxx »

very ugly girl... I would not ever touched here how she is unlikeable... look at here face...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The photo is bad yes but she was nice and pretty on my point of view !!! Very horny also always ready for sex. A good and sympathetic one !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

itzumee
Newb

Post by itzumee »

Pierre, so many of your photoshoots would have made great "proper" movies, Katalyn S, Kitty, Joy Kiss, Anita Gyongy, Blondie, Regina Sipos, Betty Anderson and Timea, Suzy Q and loads more .... the photosets you did in past are excellent though ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

I read some comments where it says that she is ugly, etc. for me it is really sexy

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

However, the sums are over 2 months without any update signal. I think that maybe even those who hoped to give up hoping backstage