KARINA GRAND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
VanCleef
Guru

Re: KARINA GRAND

Post by VanCleef »

Quoi ??? c'est lana ??? je l'ai meme pas reconnu ...

j'ai bien fait de ne mater aucune scène d'elle ... (elle apparaissait toujours sans dire un mot)

Merci de l'avoir interviewvé Pierre ! t'es formidable ! :D :mrgreen: :geek: je vais (on) pouvoir m'impregner de sa personnalité .... c'est bien plus excitant ... :mrgreen: :twisted: :) :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle ne veut plus être appelé Lana R... ça l'emmerde elle m'a demandé de changer son nom pour sa tournée Européenne. Je sais que beaucoup ne respecteront pas ça mais moi si ...
Elle déchire grave au lit !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Ricardo 2
Padawan

Post by Ricardo 2 »

Obviously she don't want to have the same name she use at LP :lol: She don't asked you for doing PAL ? Or it was you refusing to do it ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

After tomorrow, when she will be back from her three weeks in CZ (two at LP), you will see her registered in Brillbabes under name Karina Grand !!! So I don't have any problem about what she did for Stephan, Greg and others, because I knew when she went at the casting, she will go to Prague three days later, so all was clear in my head and anyway actually this company is became part of the "panorama" like DDF, 21st, Rocco, Xart and hundred of others, so it does not change my life.
Since june, after their Mexican director has been fired ( Sineplex boss ), they are working more correctly and now I don't listen the same complain like before from the girls, so nothing wrong in these days, it's just another competitor with his style and me with mine, the public is here to make a choice or appreciate both and people like you Ricardo, to try to make me nervous but you have no chance, the spider is very zen !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Her ass has been fully destroyed as on her own request with even a surprise she didn't expected but loved a lot ...

PW
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Any screenshot of this? :D

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Her ass has been fully destroyed as on her own request with even a surprise she didn't expected but loved a lot ...

PW
I will love this si much

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Any screenshot of this?
Well it's your lucky day !!!
If you listen her casting you know what was her number 1 fantaisy, take two dicks inside her asshole, so we made it ( and it's in 4K ) !!!
Karina-Grand first DAP.jpg
PW

kottozveruga
Guru

Post by kottozveruga »

Master Bravo!
You are the best!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

PW

VanCleef
Guru

Post by VanCleef »

Pierre j'veux pas faire mon chieur mais ...

a quand l'update stp ? :mrgreen:

parce que si je (on) dois attendre encore 2 mois ...

inutile que je te te fasse un dessin ... :(