JULIA ROCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
john milton
Padawan

Re: JULIA ROCA

Post by john milton »

they are indeed!

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

ah oauis le trio d'espagnoles carolina abrill+julia roca+ ainara avec toi tout seul pierre le reve !!! caliente !!

john milton
Padawan

Post by john milton »

Pierre, have you got any other scene of her in your pocket?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already answered ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ButtSpencer
Padawan

Post by ButtSpencer »

Julia and Gala Brown in Budapest, both a good couple too I think so, natural and nice body and tanned skin.
BBGGA with them incl. DP and creampie in 69 position where the other girl lick the cum out of the asshole and then the girl above get the cum in her mouth, sperm swap with swallowing ;)
An butt is the most important thing of an woman

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but I am in France now unfortunately and can't see them.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ButtSpencer
Padawan

Post by ButtSpencer »

Gala stays longer till the 4th, don´t know why Julia only stays one week when she can easy have work for 2-3 weeks in Bootypest or 2 weeks BP and then 1 week Prague or Paris.
Julia could rebook flights and could fly to France I think ;-)
An butt is the most important thing of an woman

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

ButtSpencer wrote:Gala stays longer till the 4th, don´t know why Julia only stays one week when she can easy have work for 2-3 weeks in Bootypest or 2 weeks BP and then 1 week Prague or Paris.
Julia could rebook flights and could fly to France I think ;-)
quel dommage...ca passait bien le courant entre eux, c'est que ca devait pas se faire voila :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mais Julia et moi sommes en très bon termes. Je vais la revoir pour de nouvelles aventures, c'est sûr !!! Je l'adore ...

PW

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

parfait c'est une pure bombe!!! et tes scenes avec elle sont geniales, pleine de complicité ! je me suis dit que ca allait partir comme la serie épique avec Jenny Appach qui j'avoue est le must de l'Histoire contemporaine haha ! meme parfois les bombes comme viola bailey etc...qui font le buzz m'émoustille pas comme la storyline avec jenny apach les scenes sont trop fabuleuses.