JULIA PARKER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JULIA PARKER

Post by admin »

Crackers
Guru

Re: JULIA PARKER

Post by Crackers »

Can't find her anywhere. Was it her first scene? Nice DP and face slapping btw.THX

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes first scene and first anal ever !!! The DP wasn't supposed to arrive but she was excited and asked for a second boy, so we did it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

YES! What a nice surprise! :o I love when you/your Woodman treatment makes a girl so excited that they want to try more! 8-) That is simply the best when they derive much more pleasure than they have before or even expected to have! 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For this one there wasn't really any precise expectation and it's her BF who drived her in this situation to be honest but after we began, yes she wanted try more things ...
I did not show it in the video but I did her anal preparation and she had an orgasm OMG which gave me a bone like a stone ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I am sure it would for me as well! :D

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I did not show it in the video but I did her anal preparation and she had an orgasm OMG which gave me a bone like a stone ...

PW
For me, the anal praparation and when you put a dick in her ass for the first time is one of the best parts of your videos, I hope you can show it in this video in a future.
Thanks

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

I think if pierre did not we will probably neve see it! :(
anyway I like her pierre and I hope you have a XXX with many guys on her, I love listen her moaning

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more at the moment and yes you're right it was a long discussion and her BF was helping me a lot to convince her too !!!

PW

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

Yes she's hard work our julie. Spoke with her on skype. Ages ago now. Czech girl see !