JUDITH GRANT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JUDITH GRANT

Post by admin »

vrm636
Padawan

Re: JUDITH GRANT

Post by vrm636 »

How did you originally find her? Judith had a relationship with actor David Perry(maybe they're still together)?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's married with him and they have baby. Long time I did not meet with udith but David is a very close friend.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

I remember a DVD from Private that had like a backstage candid filming of Judith Grant, au naturel, all sweaty and gorgeously without makeup, getting a good workout with David Perry and John Walton. Was that your work Pierre?

That is singularly my favorite Judith Grant scene, and one of my top 50 favorite performances.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I never worked with her ...
And now she's on the way of divorce since David is living with Rose Delight.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Red Jacobo
Padawan

Post by Red Jacobo »

Salut Pierre

Sais-tu s'il te plaît ce qu'est devenue Judith Grant depuis son divorce de David Perry?

Merci