JUDITH FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JUDITH FOX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pendant 4 min 30 s en buvnat les 3/4 !!!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
C'est sur la même vidéo?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahaha quelques heures d'attente et tu verras bien ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

Pire que ça je vois pas... :roll:

En tout cas garde tout ça pour toi pour ne pas briser le mythe!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Trop tard c'est en ligne depuis aujourd'hui ! ( mais pas le pire rassure toi :oops: :oops: :oops: )

PW

blond_aryen
Padawan

Post by blond_aryen »

comment tu peux parler ainsi d'une fille avec qui tu as été proche et à qui tu as fait faire les pires saloperies. T'es une vraie merde comme type. Tu n'as aucun respect pour l'être humain.

Quant à la parole donnée, apparemment tu ne connais pas ce que cela signifie : si tu avais donné ta parole de ne pas toucher au popka d'une modèle alors dans le business, il faut s'y tenir.

Tu donnes envie de vomir et j'espère bien qu'un type fera la même chose à ta fille que ce que tu as faut aux autres !

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

:evil: :evil: :evil: Je crois que le blond aryen t'as dans le pif! :evil: :evil: :evil:

C'est vrai que je te trouves un peu dur avec notre Judith nationale. :|

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle mérite 100 fois pire que les quelques mots échangés sur ce forum !
Faudra m'expliquer ce qu'est un "popka" Mr le Bon à Rien fils légitime d' Adolf H !!!

PW

xyniks
Newb

Post by xyniks »

Hi Pierre,

regardless of what happened between Judith and you, I like her role as assistent in the casting-video of Adrienne Class (She is Judith, isn't she?). Apparantly she was eager to join the action, and it gives the whole of the scene a very erotic "atmosphere".

Btw, who was the other assistent of you who wasn't willing to take the camera herself? Do you have video's with that other girl?

Xyniks.

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

xyniks wrote:Hi Pierre,

regardless of what happened between Judith and you, I like her role as assistent in the casting-video of Adrienne Class (She is Judith, isn't she?). Apparantly she was eager to join the action, and it gives the whole of the scene a very erotic "atmosphere".

Btw, who was the other assistent of you who wasn't willing to take the camera herself? Do you have video's with that other girl?

Xyniks.
Pierre also had another assistent, a blonde slim short-haired one, there is one casting, where he is having sex with a busty brunette and both are being filmed by this girl. However, she does not take part in the action (domage!).
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde