JUDITH FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
kkenppe
Guru

Re: JUDITH FOX

Post by kkenppe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Elle a commis un crime à mes yeux, elle m'a trahi en me volant quelque chose qui coutait trés cher et en faisant un trés mauvais usage du carnet d'adresse des filles dont elles avait les numéros !!!
Piss and Love c'est pour ...demain !

PW
Oh bad girl, bad girl :? :? , you give her a lot of pleasure and then she take your money and go away, but you never meet her again?? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes in Belgrade in may 2005, and even try to use her as an agent but she fucked me up again telling Aphrodite Night to not do anal with me ( I get her asshole anyway ! ) so from that year, never any contact anymore with Judith ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:even try to use her as an agent but she fucked me up again telling Aphrodite Night to not do anal with me ( I get her asshole anyway ! ) so from that year, never any contact...
I know it's not her topic, but I love Aphrodite Night! Her body is fuckin' incredible! Have you decided which CX her casting will be in? I'd love to see her initiation too, but she probably didn't agree, huh?

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

[/quote] I know it's not her topic, but I love Aphrodite Night! Her body is fuckin' incredible! Have you decided which CX her casting will be in? I'd love to see her initiation too, but she probably didn't agree, huh?

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.[/quote]

dear pierre,

i am also a big fan of APHRODITE NIGHT! :P

did she ever do anal in front of a camera for you,
and are you allowed to show it?

best regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

can't show her initiation but she did anal for me at work...you'll see it here

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bonten
Padawan

Post by bonten »

donc elle t'avait volé ton pognon en 2004? comment ca se fait que tu voulais quand même l'engager comme agent par après? Son trou de bal était tellement délicieux?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle ne m'a jamais volé d'argent !
Ensuite je ne l'ai jamais ré-embauché, elle n'a rien fait d'autre entre 2002 et aujourd'hui que me croiser une fois à Belgrade et m'envoyer Aphrodite Night qu'elle a trouvé pour que je bosse avec sur Sex City, mais en me la bloquant pour l'anal mais je l'ai eu quand même.
Au final quand elle a vu que je lui ai quand même décalaminé le conduit, elle n'a plus jamais collaboré à aucune de mes productions...
C'est aussi simple que cela.
Dis toi que même si elle est un des meilleurs "coups" du monde, Judith n'arrive pas à la cheville d'une Tania Russof, une Yasmyne Fitgerald ou ma compagne l'extraordinaire Sophie Paris.
Judith n'est qu'une bonne garce, avec qui tu peux tout faire, même essuyer les pieds sur sa gueule aprés avoir marché dans une merde de chien ( je suis sérieux ) , mais pas suffisament génial pour qu'on y soit accro au point de ne pas pouvoir s'empêcher d'y revenir.
C'est à mon sens, cette qualité qui donne l'aspect sublime d'une femme ( avoir du mal à s'en passer ... ) et elle ne l'a pas !!!

PW

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

L'histoire de la merde de chien j'espère que c'est une belle allégorie, parce que sinon, je me fais du souci pour elle!

En tout cas moi je l'adore! :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sa video "spéciale" sera en ligne cette semaine sur pissandlove.com

PW

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

:shock: Elle s'est fait pisser dessus cette salope?