JUDITH FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
turko
Padawan

Re: JUDITH FOX

Post by turko »

but do you remember a girl who had one ass like the judith ass's and then pass the years she conserve it???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes many and first of all my girlfriend Sophie Paris which has exactly the same body than 7 years ago...and for instance Anita Blond which 15 years after her casting is still amazing ( We saw her at the swimmingpool last year in Budapest, I was impressed to see her body didn't changed )
The Judith's mensurations in cms was 93 - 59 - 89. Today I think she's far from that !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

torcan
Newb

Post by torcan »

I saw Judith in Budapest three Sundays ago. She came in to a mall with a dorky boyfriend & headed straight for the ice cream sales. After having her treat, they got up & left. She was in shorts & had a sleeveless knitted cotton top & looked as good as ever. No hint of being overweight as I have read on this forum!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good for her, maybe summer makes her looking better !
I just upload a scene with her just to put again in mind how she was 10 years agos !
Love keeps you blind man, but I can understand that !
In few days you'll see her in some good action at pissandlove.com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

OK so she will be on piss & love!

In a previous post you told us she did even worse than that, but that you couldn't show it. Care to give us a hint about what it was? She doesn't seem like a girl that is mega-perverted! 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The apparence and the reality can be very far from each side !!!
That one is one of the most perverted I know, not only for sex unfortunatly ! ! !

PW

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ...not only for sex unfortunatly ! ! !

PW
What do you mean?

She is not a good person??, she is evil? :twisted: I think that you have a big problem with her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes a big big one but it's not for been explained here ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

@The Warrior: what I remember Pierre wrote that Judith is a girl who cleans his dick with her mouth after anal even if he is brown coloured and she enjoys that.

I have no problems to see such scenes, it is rare, but it happens, my last student did it also with pleasure, but Pierre is not able to show this kind of sex and so we have to respect it.

But I read between the lines that Pierre mentioned other things he doesn`t want to talk about - 100% accepted!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a commis un crime à mes yeux, elle m'a trahi en me volant quelque chose qui coutait trés cher et en faisant un trés mauvais usage du carnet d'adresse des filles dont elles avait les numéros !!!
Piss and Love c'est pour ...demain !

PW