JOY KISS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JOY KISS

Post by admin »

saraband
Guru

Re: JOY

Post by saraband »

Sa scène avec Roberto Malone est superbe j'aimerai bien voir Mr Malone dans tes productions (j'adore le style la belle et la bête comme avec Laura Bellini).

canete
Guru

Post by canete »

Hi Pierre.
She looks the typical girl who wanted to have a very active sexual live but her boyfriend wasn´t at the same level of her. How did you change her sexual life?. Did she change to much her mind after work with you?. I know that you don´t want to speak about this matter any more, but I think that the video of her initiation with you would be very interesting because of the change of mind of her. After this casting, watching her scenes, I can imagine that she became a real sexual bomb and her mind changed totally. I think that she really enjoyed specially her scene with 3 boys, but in the others she was very hot, or she looks like. She was like crazy, enjoying a lot all kind of sexual acts and situations. And I´m sure that you opened her the doors of sex. Am I right?.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui moi aussi j'adore Roberto, c'est un super pote mais justement a cause de l'amitie que j'ai pour lui on a du mal a bosser ensemble car je suis ultra rigoureux sur les horaires, la comedie, et certains demons qui le rongent et ne sont pas compatibles avec moi. Comme je ne veux pas qu'on se fache, je n'ai plus retravaille avec lui depuis 1999.
J'en suis le premier attristé parce que c'est avec Philippe Soine, le meilleur comedien du X, mais pas d'autre alternative !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Joy was absolutly incroyable, one of my favorite girl of all time for her kindness and the way she was daily with a smile on her face for morning to night.
She was a girl to married with... and a greek guy did it. She lives there and has two childrens

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

systematic
Newb

Post by systematic »

Joy kiss! One of my favorite classic woodman girls! Glad to see she is doing well in life!

I was wondering if there was ever a BTS of her appearing on TPX 10 "Can I ride your horse: Joy Kiss"?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes there is one !

PW

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

Her BTS was illuminating. She has a wonderful smile that lights her face up and she looks to have been a joy to work with. You all seem to be having fun though did your make-up girl fall asleep on the job? Hard for her resisting the attractions of one of you guys.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it was a great time ! I will never forget Joy Kiss one of my favorit model ever !!!

PW

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dr Mr Woodman

thanks for the excellent BTS .. she is a beautiful lady.
can you also put up the bts with joy and nataly pleaseee ... your 2 best on a bts .. would be wonderfull

thanks