JOSETTE MOST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JOSETTE MOST

Post by admin »

bonten
Padawan

Re: JOSETTE MOST

Post by bonten »

Hehe, c'est toi qui leur donne ces noms débiles? :) Je m'attends a voir une Huguette ou une Claudette bientôt. Par contre pour "Most" ca a l'air d'être sa ville natale?

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

How I would LOVE to see her DP scene...
The private one, with Pierre and Alain Deloin... C`mon, Pierre, why didn`t you start the camera that moment?
At least, did she liked it? She seems to be a screamer :)
give us something... ask her to do a DP on camera!
Salut!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahahah non bizarrement c'est elle qui trouva ce nom cretin de Josette et que je deteste mais qui plait beaucoup à l'Est...
Her scene will be online soon !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her harcore scene will be online in few hours !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Bara's hardcore scene was fantastic, PW!! I just love her long, lean body!! She's probably a little too tall for you, though. I know you like them a little shorter. Anyway, how was to work with and how was her first time anal with you? Her pussy and ass look very tight...

Thanks for you time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Beautiful girl ( not too tall in true ! ), amazing body but unfortunatly not so great in bed. I liked her physical much more than her mind, she's a bit complicate and little caracterial type. She goes worked later with very old men in belgium and I was sad for this, she deserved better I think, but she like that...

PW

jays
Padawan

Post by jays »

I can confirm : very very beautiful, but useless in bed (further comments not allowed by Pierre as you know ))

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

jays wrote:I can confirm : very very beautiful, but useless in bed (further comments not allowed by Pierre as you know ))
That's okay, because no further comments are necessary, jays. PW told me all I needed to know. But I'm sure I'll sleep better at night knowing that you can confirm that she's "useless" in bed...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think soon Jays will said he gets more girls than me because all of them are making prostitute business :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW