JOLEYN BURST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JOLEYN BURST

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Si tu as vu le casting ( qui est gratuit ) tu as la réponse !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Si tu as vu le casting ( qui est gratuit ) tu as la réponse !!!

PW
I have never been so frustrated as I am now. After listening a dozen times, I still cannot understand the interpreters explanation of her motivation.
For some girls it is GIGBBIB. (Good is good, but bad is better.) It refers to a girl that has nice vanilla sex with her boyfriend, but after a while it becomes boring and she wants a bad boy that could be exciting. :D

But this girl is beautiful, has a great body, and she could get anyone that she wanted just by going to a Club on a Saturday night. Yet she contacted Piierre for her very first time. Why. What is her motivation. :?: :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She just decided she wanted to try ! A form of challenge I think ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She just decided she wanted to try ! A form of challenge I think ...

PW
I think I understand now. For the last 15,000 years of civilization, men survived and thrived by thinking logically, and women by thinking logically part of the time. :lol:
Because of that, we men can never fully understand them, and it gives women an edge against the bigger stronger men. :oops:
I remember a scene from the movie Ghostbusters. Dan Akroyd wandered into S Weaver's bedroom to find her lying in bed. She looked at him longingly and said "I want you". With typical male logic, he replied "Is this a trick question?" I said logically, because there was a strange light coming out of her eyes, and she was floating 3 feet above the bed. :lol: :lol:
If this story of Joleyn were made into a TV movie, the ending would have her crying her eyes out, having been "ruined" for the rest of her life. The script would never have her smiling on the train going back home. She had a Happy Ending, both figuratively and literally. :D

I just thought of a word to describe her. Adventurous.

Do you remember the lyrics from the Beach Boys song - "California Girls"? When I was young I met some California girls, and spent many days and nights with them. They were all adventurous and loved life. Those were the best days of my life. 8-) 8-)
Whoever Joleyn picks for a lover will be one of the luckiest men on the planet.

osbrarj
Guru

Post by osbrarj »

looks like she turned pro huh. saw her 1st scene today. u were a good teacher maestro.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

osbrarj wrote:looks like she turned pro huh. saw her 1st scene today. u were a good teacher maestro.
I wonder if she had planned this all along?

Her "second" job came very quickly after her Casting.

graphites
Padawan

Post by graphites »

This is a bit of a disappointment that an other site released a sex scene with her before you. It feels a bit less special now. I hope you let us see her scene soon, before she does more scenes.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What she did for others as nothing to do with what she did with me ...
I know all in details about for who she did what because now she has an agent, taking care of her, which is a good friend of mine !!!

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:What she did for others as nothing to do with what she did with me ...
I know all in details about for who she did what because now she has an agent, taking care of her, which is a good friend of mine !!!

PW
I see. That explains how she got work with that other site so quickly. And she is lucky to have a recommendation from you of an "honest" agent. Since she is brand new to the business. :)

But I have a question. Did she plan on going into the business before she did the interview with you, or did she decide after the weekend with you.

I am sure that others would like to know too.
4.setthumbflv.jpg