JOLEYN BURST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: JOLEYN BURST

Post by Curious George »

18 more days and counting. :D :D :D
charlie-snoopy-dancing.png

Rachaachaa
Padawan

Post by Rachaachaa »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Pense comme tu veux ! Va voir chez les autres si tu n'aimes pas ce qu'on propose ici. J'ai dépensé une petite fortune à cinq zéros, depuis le 1er janvier pour apporter des choses differentes notament les américaines sur le site et mon mois de vacance annuel c'est transformé en une semaine du 24 au 31 décembre, sachant que même ces jours là j'ai édité des vidéos et travaillé sur le forum. Donc le pigeon quand je lis les phrases de gens comme toi, je me dis que c'est surement moi ...

PW
Embauche un assistant Pierre !

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Sorry but we will stay like that for the moment !!! Already you get what I wanted give 1st of march, so it's not so bad ...
He has not said he will give more the 1st of March. He said he has ALREADY given what he wanted to give the 1st of March...
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

spanishfan wrote:
Sorry but we will stay like that for the moment !!! Already you get what I wanted give 1st of march, so it's not so bad ...
He has not said he will give more the 1st of March. He said he has ALREADY given what he wanted to give the 1st of March...
I think that you are right.
charlie_brown.jpg
charlie_brown.jpg (34.02 KiB) Viewed 5562 times

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

any pic ????

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Guys, all the top quality girls, that Pierre has initiation that he can show, can take up to 1 year between the interview and the initiation release. Save yourselves the frustration and stop asking ... until after at least 6 months.

Personally I find that the less he is bothered about a scene, the faster he tends to put it up. So ... :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I promise, no more begging. :oops:
When I wake up at 7:30 AM, you have already had lunch, and accomplished a half day's work. So the first thing I always do is logon to your site for any updates. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, and thank you for this. I don't think the first action with her on the site will take too long ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lilalaune
Padawan

Post by lilalaune »

Just in case you didn't notice: It is weekend again and she could come over for another couple of scenes...

Just a hint without any kind of begging ;-)