JOLEYN BURST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
maxxx
Guru

Re: JOLEYN BURST

Post by maxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You have bad eyes !!! My face is naturaly ugly ( LOL ), I just fixed my teeth been more white and that's all !!! I can swear on my children I never did any surgery on my face and will never do it !!! Just I am a healthy man without alcohol, cigarets, drugs, pills etc ...

PW
Are you crazy Pierre?I have better eyes than a hawk/eagle.You're not ugly.But, I still think you did something, maybe something vanilla, but still something.

sybarite2006
Padawan

Post by sybarite2006 »

Hi Joleyn,

Just want to say you are the most beautiful Woodman girl I have ever seen!
Your scene with PW was AWESOME!
Can't wait for more...:)

Thank you!

Pierre,
This is your best scene ever imho! Can't wait for the 'To be Continued...'
Also loved the scenes of Budapest at night and especially the view from the hotel room overlooking the Danube and the Palace...since I may be in Budapest on holiday soon can you give me the name of the hotel so I can book a room there?

Which room number was it with that perfect view?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for nice words but sorry I can't give you this info ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sybarite2006
Padawan

Post by sybarite2006 »

Ok but it seems strange -- unless it is a private property in which case i understand -- that you can't tell me the name of a hotel?!

No probs.

Sugar Dong
Padawan

Post by Sugar Dong »

Joleyn is beautiful and delicious, thank you for bringing us this gem :D

If I had the room number, I would stay there for a night, put my legs up on the chair like Pierre did, and scream "yes petite baby" while I'm cumming :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sugar Dong at your service

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

When I feel good I don't care what the neighbourg and the rest of the world can think !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Vraiment très mignonne cette petite.
Elle a fait des vidéos très sympa. Impatient de voir la fin du casting.

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

WOW, I saw her on another website. :shock: The guy in that vid made PW look like an angel. You might want to post some of your other stuff with her before other sites get ahead of you. I'm a super fan of Joleyn and look for her vids everywhere. (Joleyn, if you are reading this please continue with your great work.) :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a virgin at the casting ! If I had been a monster that day, you will never have seen her anywhere else !!! Try to think a bit instead just try make me look like a shit.
The people members here knows what is the difference. When you will see the wunf she did with Perry, Mancini and me, I don't think you will said I brought her only flowers.

PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Sorry, I wasn't trying to make you look bad. I love your castings and I'll be a subscriber for a long time.