JOLEYN BURST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JOLEYN BURST

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you George for the nice words !!! I think Joleyn will understand the situation and carry on her future with cold mind !!! She is a smart babe ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Very nice girl, can't wait to see her fucked DP. I hope you made her eat / swallow cum (she did in her casting, but not that much).

Hope to see both soon!

Joleyn Burst
Newb

Post by Joleyn Burst »

Thanks for everyone for nice posts :). I have busy day at job :( i am so tired...
Pierre is great man :))
I love you guys ;)

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Hi Joleyn.
Are you interesting in making a gangbang scene? Hope you are, would be so great to see you fucked by many guys same time!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She just start in the business man, let her time !!! For sure she will do a lot in future but she doesn't need push too much from beginning !!!
Just my opinion ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:People are always jealous, what can I do ?
It's same shit since many years and even sometime they arrive to make the girls feel guylty having made it with me for first time, so by shame they denie, thinking it will give them better image !!! But you think I care ? it was her first time and NOBODY will never be able to recreate such situation because all people with a brain watching it can see it's the truth.
If I wanted fake it I will have choice another date anterior to that and the fact I use the newspaper is because I'm 100 % sure nobody never saw that babe before me !!!
She did her casting with me, then the Wunf, then we gave her to a friend agent in CZ which send her to Brussels for the old man shooting and then she did another anal for a Russian production.
This is the truth and anyone pretending the opposite is just a stupid idiot !!!

And now she's back for a new Wunf with Evelina Darling
Joleyn-Burst-and-PW.jpg
Joleyn-Burst-and-Evelina-Darling.jpg
PW
Pierre has definitely done some facial treatment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Are you crazy ??? Never ... I let botox and all similar shit for girls and crazy people nit for me !!!

PW

maxxx
Guru

Post by maxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Are you crazy ??? Never ... I let botox and all similar shit for girls and crazy people nit for me !!!

PW
I'm not crazy, but I have eyes.I told you that in the elevator in the hotel in Budapest when we met.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have bad eyes !!! My face is naturaly ugly ( LOL ), I just fixed my teeth been more white and that's all !!! I can swear on my children I never did any surgery on my face and will never do it !!! Just I am a healthy man without alcohol, cigarets, drugs, pills etc ...

PW

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I just fixed my teeth been more white and that's all !!! I PW
t'as de belles dents Pierre , ca t'as couté cher ? :D