JILL KASSIDY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
LondonBoy
Guru

Re: JILL KASSIDY

Post by LondonBoy »

Thanks 8-)

saifko
Padawan

Post by saifko »

awesome , hunt pw , this girl is awesome , what u done with her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe you can watch the casting or read the previous page before ask a stupid question, thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Vawkes
Padawan

Post by Vawkes »

Shame that you wouldn't be interested in a standard pussy fuck scene with Jill, Pierre, but we can all remain hopeful that she may decide to do anal one day.

I think a pussy fuck scene with some anal teasing/fingering would be quite hot.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was what she wanted too but I was not interested !!!
Maybe I did a mistake ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It was what she wanted too but I was not interested !!!
Maybe I did a mistake ...

PW
Tu as bien fait de refuser , pour voir du simple vaginal il y a des tas d'autres prods !

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I would agree, BUT...knowing how Pierre is able to hit the right buttons...I could see you, Pierre beginning to use your mouth and technique on her driving her toward orgasms and tantalizing her ass with a little attention...driving her crazy until she would finally relent and tell you "Yes, Yes, yes but please don't stop eating me!!"... I recall many scenes where your interviewees were driven crazy by your mouth... Anyway it would have been fun...C'est la vie!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I took the risk sometime but in USA it's very diificult to play this game and even "dangerous" with fragile souls. Since various situation like Elsa Jean or the sick in mind Serenity Haze have turned "wrong" I am very careful about my initiatives !!!
Even this year, some agents refused send me some girls because they was sure I will convince them for anal sex !!!
So it's not always an advantage my "reputation" when there are some specifics deals in the air. I reprensent "nothing" financialy compared to most big groups controled by Mindgeek and when a girl is already "promissed" for X amount of money to them and a stupid fat hairy old french break that without having showed one dollar, it makes people furious.
Anyway maybe I will meet again Jill Kassidy in future and we will see what I can do or not ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you my friend...All I know is that you are magic and I always love to see you take the ladies to a place they never knew they could reach... :twisted: Always a joy to watch! 8-) Even better to have your skills! :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW