JIA LISSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Qartik
Guru

Re: JIA LISSA

Post by Qartik »

Pierre since Greg have exclusively got her 1st BG.
You should not get behind in the Race of Getting her 1st Anal (Fingers crossed).
Because Natural Hollywood beauty like Jia is dream to see it will definitely be the Most Epic Casting in the History of Woodman casting X.

azizbaskan
Guru

Post by azizbaskan »

Release the kraken :D
Şampiyon Fenerbahçe

horsepower
Guru

Post by horsepower »

She is red princess

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

She is now exclusive....

Jia Lissa Named Vixen's 1st Euro Contract Star
Strikingly gorgeous Jia Lissa, a petite Russian with fiery red hair who shoots in Europe, is the newest Vixen contract star. As company visionary Greg Lansky takes the European adult industry by storm, he has signed one of its finest rising stars to champion his wildly popular brand.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it was obvious from the day she came to my casting !!!
She is a cool babe, I'm happy for her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

marcox
Padawan

Post by marcox »

we want to see her in your videos :D

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

Looks like she shot a scene with rocco. She's in one of his upcoming movies.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She just did a masturbation scene at Rocco's production but I doubt she did a B/G as she is under contract with Tushy.
But I will ask tomorrow, maybe something has changed but I doubt Julmodels will not have told me if so ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Qartik
Guru

Post by Qartik »

Sweetlarry wrote:Looks like she shot a scene with rocco. She's in one of his upcoming movies.
OMG where did you read this news ?
Pierre you should definitely do something with Miss Beautiful angel Jia, Woodman production can't stay behind....

Sweetlarry
Padawan

Post by Sweetlarry »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I know she did a masturbation scene at Rocco's production but I doubt she did a B/G as she is under contract with Tushy.
But I will ask tomorrow, maybe something has changed but I doubt Julmodels will not have told me if so ...

PW
Very possible. Nancy A also shot with Rocco but it was just a Solo scene and one with her husband. Probably the same for Jia.
Qartik wrote:
Sweetlarry wrote:Looks like she shot a scene with rocco. She's in one of his upcoming movies.
OMG where did you read this news ?
Pierre you should definitely do something with Miss Beautiful angel Jia, Woodman production can't stay behind....
Saw it on the upcoming Evil Angel releases.