JESSIKA LUX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JESSIKA LUX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It seems my members think more and more like what you said ( the opposite of what you think !!! ) and the fact the site is growing up makes me very happy !!!
The casting of Jessika will come online around March 20 th ... first of the first to do it, not the first to show something with her, but who cares, it's like that since september 1997 and still I have no problem, my fans are still here !!!
Between the numbers of exclusivity, the numbers of updates and the dedication I've here, no one site on earth give the same !!!
And anyway an angel is still an angel whatever for who she did what ...
Jessika-lux.jpg
this bath tease ,in which scene

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

????

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

iilic
Padawan

Post by iilic »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
2468.jpeg
It seems in this pic, there was GS at the end but that part is missing in casting?
Any chance to show it?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already answered hundred of times ...

PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

One of the best casting, and this babe is truly a godess, what has happened to her, is she still working? could you bring her back?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish I could but no, she is out of business since 6 years now and I have no idea where she is now ...
I liked her a lot !!!

PW

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

In my opinion worst Stage Name of a Great Girl! Really, sounds like a service in a hotel

Lux, Super Lux, All inclusive...

Did you know, that she actually asked if scene partner could be replaced with someone younger and slimer? Man... no words.

But Amazing casting!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Who care what she asked before take my dick if after she stayed with me for three days, bringing me in nice restaurants and fucking a lot without any money question.
She is not and for sure will not be the last when seeing me, to not like me physicaly.
I understand perfectly but important is not the BEFORE but AFTER sex who count !!!

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

One of the greatest Russian babes ever, she was just amazing.
26695.jpg