JESSICA SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JESSICA SWEET

Post by admin »

unknown316
Guru

Re: JESSICA SWEET

Post by unknown316 »

nice, what did she do?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That day I had in mind another girls I saw in lobby waiting for me and I got exclusively ( she will be the girl of the month in January ). So I didn't care so much about Jessica and I just saw she recently worked for some CZ company.
Good for her, she was cool but I will not cry not having sex with her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

your worst nightmare happen to her :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know what you mean but it's not a problem she worked for them and it was a nightmare for her not for me !!!
If I wanted her, I will have called her back, but I did not ...
Do not give this people an importance they don't and will never have to my eyes.
What ever they do and with who ever they do, it doesn't affect me at all.
It's them who makes Sophie Goldfinger and Arwen Gold signed a contract they can't work with me. I never did that.
So who is more a nightmare for the other ??? If you wanna know just watch the trailer of the scene she did for them ( it's enough ) and you will see who was sad that day ...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

I think she's got a cute face and beautiful eyes. Great there is at least a casting.