JESSICA SANCHEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JESSICA SANCHEZ

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: JESSICA SANCHEZ

Post by balou »

Oh my god, did you all see this incredible beautiful tight innocent asshole? That`s why we are here on earth, to discover and to fuck such an ass!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did her first anal with me but I was a bit too hard with her and she refused me to show the initiation.
Later she did her first on video for Sex City 2 with Rachel Evans and Reda Semlahen ( it will be online here one day in regular color version ).
The next year she did 2 scenes for me with anal and DP but the next month she became the GF of my Czech assistant Robert who asked me if it was possible not put it online and I accepted.
Finaly Robert died " years later and now I think there is no reason not show these video 100 % exclusives. So in furure you'll have here !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Interesting story. Pierre a very bad boy again... - but I would also have been very destructive to this ass...

flo1991
Padawan

Post by flo1991 »

Pierre,

Il y aura que les vidéos que vous avez cité qui vont être mis en ligne ? Ou l'initiation qu'elle avait refusé à l'époque va aussi venir ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

T'es pas le frère de Radioactif toi ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:T'es pas le frère de Radioactif toi ?

PW
merci sympa de me faire passer pour un sénile ! ça fait quand même longtemps que je fais plus ce genre de gaffe en général j'évites d'affirmer un truc quand je suis pas sur d'avoir vu le contraire donc ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai que ça va mieux mais pour Viola t'es un peu dans le rouge quand même !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

flo1991
Padawan

Post by flo1991 »

Je suppose que c'est de moi Pierre que tu parlais étant le frère de radioactif :D . Donc le message me laisse pensé qu'il n'y aura jamais l'initiation de Jessica Sanchez.

Très déçu :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai des armoires entière de videos que jamais personne ne verra, il faut vivre avec ça et passer aux choses concrètes sans s'arrêter sur l'abstrait qui restera dans l'imaginaire de ceux qui en rêvaient !!!

PW