JESSICA BELL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ayrton518
Guru

JESSICA BELL

Post by ayrton518 »

Hi Mr Pierre. Always hoping to see.. you know... Rita xxx, I'm here to ask you if you think to offer a job for your site to the wonderful Jessica Bell. I know, it seems me that you have told it , that you don't like to work with girls that have already worked before But in this case, the girl is so pretty .... for me wonderful... so i'm here to ask you what you think about her and about the possibility that you ask her to work for you. It should be fantastic because she is really amazing - Ravissant in french language is correct? Thanks a lot if you want tell me- us something about it
Attachments
file.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JESSICA BELL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I did not wanted show anything yet but she is in my vault since few months and did her first anal ( on camera ) and first DP of life for me at the casting last year !!!
She came back to me recently for a XXXX with Camilla Moon.
Very cute girl, amazing sucker, I like her very much.
So keep cool she will be online soon ...
Jessica-Bell-is-smiling-after-her-casting.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Very good news!!! She, for me , is so beautiful that take my breath away!Thank you so much. And however i have also hope for Rita xxx- Thanks again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I have make you wait an eternity with Rita, so I'll make you a surprise, I'll give you Jessica ASAICMI ( as soon as I can make it !!! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Great! Great! Great! Thank you so much!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Coming today ...
Jessica-Bell-first-DP.jpg
Jessica-Bell-DPed-at-the-CX.jpg
PW

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Wow......

admin

JESSICA BELL

Post by admin »

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

WOW!!! Simply fantastic, Pierre! :o :o Jessica was up for everything! :twisted: :twisted: I really was very excited by how much she enjoyed her experience with you and your crew! :twisted: :twisted: Laughing and and playing with you and the guys! I also liked her saying she was ready to try something new with you too.... 8-) 8-) Great great casting! :D

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Another great casting. This is why we subscribe. But we are greedy and always want more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: