JENNY SMART

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JENNY SMART

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more yet !!! Maybe one day ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

For the first time I felt that you weren't a "bad boy" in terms of sex only but just a bad guy. Like you didn't like this girl for some reason or maybe you were having a bad day and took it out on her.

She was having a tough time and you just kept going with your perfected Woodman system no matter how she felt about it. :lol:

Wish we had the video of her reaction when you told her you have EVERYTHING on video. :lol: :lol: :lol

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was ...interesting yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

Elle a aimé son ptit traitement ouais! Avec son petit air de Sainte-nitouche, genre j'ai jamais vu de tige de ma vie bah j'ai senti tout de suite qu'elle aimait les mauvais garçon la petite!

Je pense pouvoir affirmer tranquillement que nous sommes ici en présence d'un CLASSIC casting de woody. :twisted:

Petit message pour Pierrot: C'est pas la première fois que j'te vois avec un emballage de capote collé dans l'dos :D
Et puis si tu te posais encore la question on voit très très bien! :lol:

Vickie
Padawan

Post by Vickie »

Nous ne sommes pas loin du viol tout de même pour ce qui est de la fin de la vidéo.

Woodman doit avoir de sacrés appuis pour ne pas avoir plus de problèmes.

Le plus étonnant c'est que certains membres ne cachent pas leur plaisir et leur envie de faire de même en termes de viol.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Que veux tu que je te réponde ??? Cette fille aime ce qui c'est passé ce jour là et elle le dit partout, à la fois sur les réseaux sociaux mais aussi aux autres filles.
De plus elle a accepté la diffusion de tout ce que tu as vu et si j'étais en phase de culpabilisation pour "viol" je ne montrerai pas tout ça.
Il ne faut pas avoir des "appuis", il faut juste connaître la loi ...
Les films d'Hollywood montrent des choses bien pires et personne ne leur demande si il ont "des appuis" !!!

PW

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

An interesting debate. I loved the action. She is old enough to have legally agreed and it seemed the mouth full of sperm was her main concern. She seemed to love the anal. I'm not sure about the piss though she opened her mouth well enough for it.

She has an intelligent face. I liked her a lot. You were very clear about your business. Talk of rape is silly.

When your movies tell a genuine story then I like them most. And this one did. One of the highlights of the year.

You imply with your word "yet" that there may be more. Well forget about the moaners. I would love more.

Wonderful work, Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you, I think you did the right analyse of the situation ...

PW

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

It's not a rape it's just a girl loving the feeling of been raped. I see it that way!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You are right but hard make it understandable for most humans !!!

PW