JENNY SIMMONS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
rodney1964
Guru

Re: JENNY SIMMONS

Post by rodney1964 »

Great. She also has a DP coming up on the 22nd elsewhere, so we'll get a lot of her!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes for sure but anyway, her first one will be always her first one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Will the casting be online this week?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Put this little slut online, please :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I will ...

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Nice work and I am sure the "to be continued" will fascinate a lot of people here.
Personally I am curious to see her in action with another girl who shows the same enthusiasm as Jenny. Triple cumshot (from which 2swallowed) and still such an enthusiasm. That is the right attitude though not sure if we'll see the same in PW competitors shoots with her. Nothing beats the first time!

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm affraid you're right because when I did the Wunf with her, she was already working with others and you'll see she was very different ...

PW

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

liabatyd wrote:Nice work and I am sure the "to be continued" will fascinate a lot of people here.
Hhm, not "fascinate" more angry. :evil:
Let me know when the full version is online and I will shell out some credits to buy that one.

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm affraid you're right because when I did the Wunf with her, she was already working with others and you'll see she was very different ...

PW
oui mais pour le moment elle a pas beaucoup bossée en B/G et d'après ce que je vois les autres peuvent toujours se lever tôt ils n'ont pas réussi à lui faire faire une seule scène anal et DP , comme on dit au tennis : "Avantage Mr Woodman !"