JENNA REID

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JENNA REID

Post by admin »

ddddan
Padawan

Re: JENNA REID

Post by ddddan »

She is such a beauty. Please tell us there is more and more and more.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well the story is the following, she was hyper cool at the casting and we had some great "wibes" !!! She was OK do make her first anal with me but some external parameters came in the story. She was the Penthouse pet and her agency asked a stratospheric amount to make it. You know me, asking me money is not the best thing, so we did not went farer.
Anyway, few days later she has invited me to visit her place. She leaves far away from my house but I was happy to see her again ...
Very cute babe !!!
im3183.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

hope we see you fuck her ass someday Pierre, she is super cute

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know don't worry ... but as I said 100 times here, it's not just put some notes on the table who interest me. Yesterday I was on phone with a french girl who told me she prefers having sex with me the old man than with ( OK I'll be nice not tell his name ) who is much younger and very handsome but just hurt her pussy few days ago.
I think if Jenna was able taking alone the decision she will be online here because I think she likes me and me too, but there was, as too often in USA, some business parameters involved and that, is a turn-off with me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Appreciate the feedback Pierre. Seems I should put my cock away again for now!!!

ddddan
Padawan

Post by ddddan »

Just one more note to emphasize how terrific Jenna is. If there is ever an opportunity to work with her, I hope that you take it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Future will tell it ...

PW

Howlett25
Newb

Post by Howlett25 »

Salut Pierre, (1er post :oops: ) Est-ce que cette fille c'est bien la même Jenna Reid qui faisait du teen-solo quelque temps en arrière?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je suppose que oui à moins qu'il n'y en ait d'autres !!!

PW