JEANETTE MARTON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
valdo93
Padawan

Re: JEANETTE MARTON

Post by valdo93 »

Ah que de souvenirs, mon premier DVD Woodman. Bon je l'avais acheté pour Eva Roberts mais ton fendage de gueule quand Jeanette s'en prend plein la face m'avais bien fait marrer.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui c'est vrai que là je me suis lâché comme un salaud !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

herb_d_perv
Padawan

Post by herb_d_perv »

Cute face, round butt, perky tits, what a classy woman.
It seems God took all the time in the world when he made her.
She doesn't have many scenes, I guess only 2 or three but they are mesmerizing :shock:
-Herbert the Pervert

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and the top one was here :
Atoll de Fugitive.jpg
Pierre_Woodman_at_work_in_Australia.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

One of my favourite scenes ever! It really doesn't get better than that! For me, it ranks up there with your very best...

And I know you're modest, PW, but even you must watch that scene and say, "Fuck, I'm pretty good at this!"

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Youdaman but always better I don't watch it, it makes me cry to think the world has changed so much that we can't do it anymore ...
I dream of the day there will no have piracy anymore and I will make some other like this again !!!

PW

roy
Padawan

Post by roy »

Très belle fille ;) lol géniale la scène ou tu lui balances hahahahahahahaha aow qu'est-ce tu ramasses dans la gueule salope hahahahahaha ah miam miam hoh putin ! :lol:
Je me demande si elle comprend ce que tu dis :D En tout cas ca nous a bien fait marrer ;) Une belle ejac sur une très jolie fille, aaaah ce qu'elles sont belles ces Hondroises :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est surtout la scene de l'hydravion dans " The fugitive " qui pour moi restera un de mes plus beau souvenir. Plus fort encore que lorsque je me suis tapé cette poupée en duo avec Nikky Andersson ...
https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/the_f ... ene_3_5937

PW

roy
Padawan

Post by roy »

Oui une très belle scène aussi, le paysage est sublime :) Il s'agit d'une île au milieu de l'océan ? Tes films sont vraiment magnifiques, un vrai plaisir d'admirer toutes ces filles plus belles les unes que les autres se faire baiser dans des paysages grandioses :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cet ilot qui n'existe peut-être plus aujourd'hui, était dans la grande barrière de corail à 50 km de Cairns

PW