JASMINE JAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tony381993
Padawan

Re: JASMINE JAE

Post by tony381993 »

Merci pour cette fabuleuse scène, même si c'est votre site et que vous faites ce que vous voulez,

je le comprend très bien par rapport à l'orientation que vous voulez donné a vos vidéos, mais c'est juste dommage que vous ayez du coupé une partie de la fin avec Jasmine quand on voit qu'elle boit cela comme si c'était du vin millésimé et qu'entre 1l de vin/bière et 1l de champagne jaune elle se régalerai autant.

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

just remember you had another scene with her in stock ( hope it is with you)

tony381993
Padawan

Post by tony381993 »

Bonjour Pierre,

Jasmine est en tournage aux USA en ce moment, elle est vient de shooter au moins 2 DP et une DAP d'après son twitter.

Apparemment vous avez une autre scène avec elle ? Est ce une DP aussi ? Pensez vous pouvoir la mettre en ligne bientôt ?

Merci bon week end

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Désolé mais je ne pourrais pas faire ça maintenant j'ai un emploi du temps de dingue.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

Yo Pierre! i know i'm late once again. i know This is an OLD casting. but my god this is a classic. i keep rediscovering all these hidden gems!!

like i said many times. when i first came 2 this site - i avoided the PRO girl casting because i saw them PRO girls as fakers that act fake for the camera and i was convinced that i only wanted 2 see real amateurs.

but this casting here with Jasmine Jae and even the Chole Amour casting show that even PRO girls are amateurs when it comes to anal sex. you and the woodman team pounded her ass really good and we got 'REAL' and 'AUTHENTIC' reactions out of her. and real talk..that's what i want 2 see.

also - Jasmine has a beautiful-humble personality too. nice lady!!! not saying she is perfect or that her life is perfect...but your interview really showed the 'REAL' her. like i said, i know its OLD casting but its a woodman classic.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PGTour
Padawan

Post by PGTour »

She is one of the best !!!