JASMINE JAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BSfinder
Padawan

Re: JASMINE JAE

Post by BSfinder »

Like Pierre himself said at the beginning of this thread, not the woodman style. Fake tits, 34 years old!!! Really not my style of women. What a waste of an update, especially after all this wait... :(
A man is only as good as his word

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

c'est vrai qu'avec des seins pareils ça donne vraiment pas envie. Je sais pas comment tu as fait toi et tes potes. :o :o

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

BSfinder wrote:Like Pierre himself said at the beginning of this thread, not the woodman style. Fake tits, 34 years old!!! Really not my style of women. What a waste of an update, especially after all this wait... :(
Come on...
A fuck is a fuck...
Ok, it is also not what I want to see, but waste... no way!!! She did it great... I will fuck older womens and also young girls... when they look sexy... then all is possible!!!

But...

The only thing I think it's a pity, that the last 21 hard castings was only 8 girls in one on one sex with Pierre. I wait for a awesome scenes. All scenes which are many years old, and they deserve to be shown!!! Pierre plaese try to mix old scenes with new ones.

Than you in advance
Attachments
18312.jpg

kabmanrapefan
Padawan

Post by kabmanrapefan »

the british sluts are very nasty these days.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think 8 on 21 it's not bad ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Of course not...

less are more sad, like eight... I know the time will come when I become more happy with new updates. I jack off also on the other scenes, but the one vs. one is my cup of tea!

Ilike more the one vs. one. I think it is because of the first scenes I see with Pierre. It was at the beginning of the 90´s. I find a VHS with a friend under the bed of his older brother. It was a Private Casting Cover and I think we were 12 or 13 years old. I celebrate my 18 Birthday, because from this day I can go to the video shop and borrow the Private Videos.

Kind regards...

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I can't imagine a scene with Jasmine and Lexi at the same time !!!
Heart attack guaranteed because over sensations !!!

PW
You should fly to uk to make it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah yes but not sure I'll be able this year ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Csinger
Padawan

Post by Csinger »

I'm flying from the UK to Budapest next month Pierre I shall bring them with me! Ill even get them a in flight meal!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I wanna see that !!! :D :D :D

PW