JANY SILVER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JANY SILVER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

T'as du voir que moi aussi !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Cette nana me rappelle trop une meuf que j'ai connu en boite il y a quelques temps . Trop loin de chez nous on s'est trouvé un hôtel proche ... vers les 4 heures du mat quand tout le monde dort bien . Laisse tomber le truc de ouf quand je l'ai entendu hurler des la première pénétration lol Jamais entendu ça sérieux . Obligé de faire comme toi et de lui mettre la main sur la tronche ... avec les clients qui tapaient à la porte et tout lol Sacré souvenirs ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Cette nana me rappelle trop une meuf que j'ai connu en boite il y a quelques temps . Trop loin de chez nous on s'est trouvé un hôtel proche ... vers les 4 heures du mat quand tout le monde dort bien . Laisse tomber le truc de ouf quand je l'ai entendu hurler des la première pénétration lol Jamais entendu ça sérieux . Obligé de faire comme toi et de lui mettre la main sur la tronche , j'voulais pas non plus l'étouffer avec l'oreiller ... avec les clients qui tapaient à la porte et tout lol Sacrés souvenirs !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui j'ai connu ( et connait toujours !!! ) ce genre de problème ! C'est aussi bon que c'est chiant ... mais perso j'adore quand elles hurlent comme des chiennes en rut !!!
Mon ex Una karklina qui était le sosie de Claudia Schieffer, reste la record women historique dans ce domaine en m'ayant félé un tympan ! Jamais revu ( tant mieux quelque part ! ) une fille qui hurlait aussi fort pendant les orgasmes, un truc de dingue que je ne souhaite à personne dans un hotel ou appartement en ville !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

skepticism1
Padawan

Post by skepticism1 »

She seems to be a very tall girl, woodman....what is the height of this Jany? thank you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you have take care a bit when she is stand up in front of me you'll have seen it's the opposite she's not so tall ! Around 1,65 m I think ...

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

I really like some of the angles in this one. I will save PW the embarrassment of my detailing them...

I screamed like this first time I tried anal. In a hotel in Algeria :D You think it causes trouble in Europe to be this loud, try in North Africa. I am a little loud normally, but trying it the first time, its so intense, I can't explain it... Still I can't forget it!!! I have 4 weeks still to wait for this again :(

Best moment? 48:20 :oops:
omnia vincit amor

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Rafale, are you doing a review of the best moments in Pierre's castings? What motivated you to try it in a hotel in a remote place as Algeria?

I watched this casting yesterday again and I agree, she screams a lot but you notice how much she is enjoying it.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

toi wrote:Rafale, are you doing a review of the best moments in Pierre's castings?
For me, its the best moment... just something I see that I know I love, myself.
toi wrote:What motivated you to try it in a hotel in a remote place as Algeria?
Visiting my boyfriend's family - we go several time a year... but first time was at the Sheraton Club des Pins Resort in Algiers and I have been hooked ever since.
toi wrote:I watched this casting yesterday again and I agree, she screams a lot but you notice how much she is enjoying it.
Yes, as I said, it's hard to explain because you think from this screaming that it's someones getting killed, but the whole experience is just so indescribable and intense... and very pleasurable.
omnia vincit amor

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

You are very persuasive, Rafale, Pierre should get you to talk to all the girls!