JANE DARLING

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: JANE DARLING

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cette video n'a pas été filmé par moi mais par Jean Yves Lecastel, pour moi !
C'est la raison pour laquelle c'est pas exactement mon style ! A une époque je tentais de trouver des remplaçants potentiel, mais cela ne m'a pas convenu.
Aujourd'hui aussi je songe à trouver quelqu'un pour m'épauler, mais je trouve pas !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Cette video n'a pas été filmé par moi mais par Jean Yves Lecastel, pour moi !
C'est la raison pour laquelle c'est pas exactement mon style ! A une époque je tentais de trouver des remplaçants potentiel, mais cela ne m'a pas convenu.
Aujourd'hui aussi je songe à trouver quelqu'un pour me m'épauler, mais je trouve pas !

PW
Desolé, j'avais lu ton post precedent mais je n'avais pas compris que tu parlais de la meme scene.
A part ca, tu sais que j'aime bien ton style de reprise, et meme tes capacites comme photographe,... mais malhereusement je ne peux pas.... :( De toute facon, je penses que pour les scenes de double les meilleurs angles de reprise sont quand le visage de la femme est plus proche a la camera que ses trous comme avec Angel aux Seychelles, ou Yollanta, ou Gabriella, et beaucoup d'autres. 3/4 par l'arriere c'est a mon avis l'angle qui ne faut pas depasser. Jean Yves a fait le contraire (et beaucoup d'autres realisateurs le font...). Il aurait du peut etre se placer dans la bainoire, et surtout donner plus d'espace individuel aux deux filles (je prefere une fille a la fois, quandmeme). Je trouve que le mec derriere la camera de doubleteamedteens n'est pas mal, il utilise des bons points de reprise, est ce que tu le connais?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas personnellement mais je connais son boulot ! C'est OK !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

MRB12
Padawan

Post by MRB12 »

Huge breasts! But when they get older unfortunately they start to hang, don't they? :-(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm not married with her ! She got a very rich one in St Tropez !!!

PW

MRB12
Padawan

Post by MRB12 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm not married with her !

PW
:-) No. But you can see the same difficulties with Roberta Missoni or Michelle Wild, etc.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is normal and except some lucky one, like Gabriella Tchekan, big boobs are always falling down with the time !

PW

dominici
Padawan

Post by dominici »

Hello there , 11 years and no casting -hardcore action ??there isn't videoxxx material ? or she didn't agree to be ever seen it ? i'm just saying , it's an innocent question not to be taken as a imposition , is a shame , i like her haircut back there , just a contrast of the sultry european femme that i'm used to

i'm not sorry for saying this , but my favorite video of her is with the other hairy bald guy , it's the most " real "scene to me .

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

dominici wrote:Hello there , 11 years and no casting -hardcore action ??there isn't videoxxx material ? or she didn't agree to be ever seen it ? i'm just saying , it's an innocent question not to be taken as a imposition , is a shame , i like her haircut back there , just a contrast of the sultry european femme that i'm used to

i'm not sorry for saying this , but my favorite video of her is with the other hairy bald guy , it's the most " real "scene to me .

Hi Dominici,
Yes it seems that back in the day she did not allow Pierre to show anything but considering that she is so mainstream and a major name in the industry (like Aleska d, angel dark, or anetta keys), maybe today she would allow it. I do not knowif she is still active though. You see often scenes with her in Czech websites, so potentially she is still in the business. I guess Pierre has to ask her again and reach an agreement.

But for the moment there is nothing more, such a shame, because she is really a delicious babe.
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys please read all topic before writing like this, she's married with a very rich and important man today, she doesn't want listen about her past ...

PW