JANE CLASSY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JANE CLASSY

Post by admin »

giggeli
Guru

Re: JANE CLASSY

Post by giggeli »

Oh i really dig this lady, Classy girls are my favorite, especially if they are a bit stuck up at first and then drops the walls down and are real volcanoes. I really hope you awakened her anal lust. If you did i hope we see her do it for others too ( i know its bad for you, but good for us :) )

If the reason she was fired was a real one she could easily sue the guy thought, or is the work law protection not so good in Czech?

Anyway i hope you wont tease us for too long 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She has been my 5000th girl in my life !!!
I will tell you more later but she did two jobs and first one was with Alexis Christal and 2 boys ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

At first: Congratulations

Oh my god, she is really nice, very good body. Good girl to be 5000 th :-)

Did you piss in her mouth too. Hope you put this highclass girl online asap.

In this case, a teaser is matter of course :-)

alonsete
Padawan

Post by alonsete »

absolutely amazing!! best girl since long time!!! it is really a milestone to have such beatiue as 5000 th girl

cant wait to see the rest of the casting hopefuly with initiation!!! superb!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry no image yet, maybe later ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toastytea
Guru

Post by toastytea »

She is stunning wow

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I don't know what you have in stock for 2014 Pierre, but I just fell in love the moment I see this girl.

28 y.o., hotel manager, super class, super beautiful face, those eyes.... Oh my God, and she looks so hot inside (not so outside, but I guess you discovered something in there :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

And even more, she's your 5000!!! The first desire for New Year (6th of January in Spain, the Three Wizard Kings bring toys and gifts -Santa Claus for non-catholic countries) so my petition for them is Jane Class video as soon as Pierre can.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pierre, don't make me suffer with this one too much, I said I'm in love :lol: :lol: :lol:

best regards
spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Comme c'est la 5000ème tu l'as baisé par la chatte en premier et tu lui as craché 3 fois ds la bouche c'est ça ? :)

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

I wonder if Pierre has got his first "born in 1996" babe yet. :lol: 8-) 8-)